2011/04/19

A Few Ideas

I've never watched so much movies in my life but seems like I'm addicted now.. maybe it's a good thing after all.

Here's todays suggestion:
127 Hours


 and the link:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/8B3E7B08E399A91B#

and revived song from a movie...






I'm a little tired today but I have an idea: I need to make a list of things I should do this summer. I'm planning to change place of living somewhere around winter so I need to have as much fan as possible before moving!

I accept any idea or advice. Shoot! Ideas are very welcome right now! I have a few I'd like to start with. Ok, let's say I'd like to go to Sicily (again) with my friends, I'd love to go hiking for a weekend (deep in the forest without any bugs if possible! yeah right...), I'd like to throw a party for my pregnant sister (alcohol free of course -with a few exeptions!) and so on.

In the meanwhile, I'm going to relax...

one of my favourite...



1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely follow you, hope you would like to do the same;
    edgyfeather.blogspot.com

    xxxxx Love

    ReplyDelete