2011/09/29

Europeans Films

Along with Italian, Spanish, Great Britain's, I really like French movies. I'm not good with remembering titles but I do remember the plot and caracters long after watching a movie.


The reason I like european movies more than any other is that they are mostly based on a true story. While watching you can feel the energy and it's possible to identify with the caracters. I'm not saying that there are no fantasy from time to time, but directors are more likely to use it to highlight something rather than impress the audience. 


Another very importante thing is photography. Some litlle details can be made huge thing-to-remember-film-after just like any breathtaking scenery.




This one is special to me because it about love, forgiving and moving on with your life no matter what.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/008F5D0AAE85F642#



No comments:

Post a Comment